Friday, January 3, 2014

Most Read Posts of 2013


As we head into the new year and reflect on the previous year, I wanted to share ten of the most read blog posts of 2013.

This post was originally from 6/2011 and just reposted last month, but my recipe for Easy Bacon and Cheese Quiche was popular this year.  A lot of you were looking for an easy and yummy idea!!
Apparently many of you can relate to How Our Life is "Normally" Crazy as this was a most read post of 2013!!
 
Interested on Saving Money When You are on Vacation and Eating out?  Many found my tips helpful to have a frugal vacation!
 
Letting Your Husband Lead became a hot topic for many of us!  How are we doing in this area?
Many of us were also looking at our marriages, and 8 Ways to Bless Your Husband had some helpful information.
 
While I also wrote this post on Making Your Own Fabric Softener in 2012, it was also clicked on many times this past year!
 
You found My Transition from Pants To Skirts interesting and I was blessed by how many of you were considering the same things.


My Stockpile Challenge encouraged many of you to start the same thing.
 
How Our Christmas Is Free shows that with a little effort, you can get Christmas gifts for free.  Now would be a good time to start some of these ideas and see just what you can get for free this year!
 
My series on the Proverbs 31 Woman had us thinking each week about how we can become better wives and mothers.  I'll be starting this up again soon!
And the number one most read post continues to be Why I Wear Skirts.  Whether your just curious, or thinking about the same thing, this post explains my heart as the reason for why I wear skirts.

I have lots of ideas for my blog for the new year, and thank you for joining me along this journey!
 
Blessings,


Homestead For Him now has a Facebook page.  Like what you see here, won't you like my page?!  Click the like button on the sidebar or go HERE!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments! In the spirit of encouraging others, please do not leave comments that are offensive or hurtful. Thanks for stopping by!